Castle Point Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS) will be holding free baby massage courses in the clubhouse on Tuesday's and Thursday's between 11:30-13:30, starting on Tuesday 11th September and finishing on Thursday 11th October.
There are numerous benefits of baby massage including:
For Your Baby
- Reduced crying
- Helps levels of attachment and longer sleep
- Development of coordination
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
- Feeling closer to your baby
- One-to-one time with your baby
- Learn a life-long parenting skill
Places are limited, so to book yours please contact Anna on 01268 638405.